We make your website more than just pretty!!!

ArrowTheme is an experienced passionate team of developers, designers, QCs, writers, and artists.
We deliver premium Drupal themes, build user-friendly websites that get traffic, convert, and build brand.

Drupal Themes Membership is ideal for those who are seeking bundles of incentives without having to pay that much as of individuals. Besides, members are able to access to unlimited source of Drupal modules and themes including latest releases and updates. Pay just once but get a bunch of benefits.


Sunday, August 14, 2022

 superficial /ˌsuː.pɚˈfɪʃ.əl/

- It is superficial to judge a person through the appearance  

 jam-packed 

- The beaches across the world are jam-packed with plastic bags

The traffic accident occurred during the morning rush hour

commute 

I want to move to a new house near my company so that I didn't have to spend so much time commuting to work every day. 

once in a blue moon

I hate joining parties; it's only once in a blue moon that I might take part in cozy parties.

have sb over 

On the weekend, I often have relatives over to my house to cook and dance. 

socialize / sōSHəˌlīz/

I love traveling because I like to socialize - they are a great 

opportunity to hang out with friends!s and meet new people. 

Bookworm 

My sister is a bookworm, she can spend all day reading and hardly ever hanging out with friends 

 Be in the mood.

My friend asked me to hang out but I rejected it cause I am not in the mood. 

-----------

copy mimic imitate 

aspect

View

perpective

area 

region

place 

destination

solve address= deal with / copy with/ tackle 

important significant essential crucial

vital 

para


No comments:

Post a Comment