We make your website more than just pretty!!!

ArrowTheme is an experienced passionate team of developers, designers, QCs, writers, and artists.
We deliver premium Drupal themes, build user-friendly websites that get traffic, convert, and build brand.

Drupal Themes Membership is ideal for those who are seeking bundles of incentives without having to pay that much as of individuals. Besides, members are able to access to unlimited source of Drupal modules and themes including latest releases and updates. Pay just once but get a bunch of benefits.


Sunday, August 14, 2022

Hate something

 1. To be honest, I find it uncomfortable to join parties because I hate noise. Besides, talking with strangers makes me feel confused. so rarely I take part in parties unless they are a cozy parties

----

2. To be honest, sometimes I find my job so boring, as office staff, I have to repeat the same work every day. So if I have a chance I will find a new job that is more challenging and creative


3. From my observation, a lot of people seem to really enjoy A but I am an exception.

- I can’t stand noises in restaurants That make(s) me uncomfortable,  So I rarely /ˈreə.li/ eat in restaurants unless I'm served in a private room.

5, Honestly coffee is not really my thing, I can’t stand the smell of coffee. This makes (s) me annoying, so I often drink a cup of tea instead of coffee when I feel sleepy


8. To be honest, I find my hometown a litter bit boring to live in. The lack of entertainment options is one example. So If I have a chance, I will move to a crowed and big city to live


9. Honestly, I absolutely hate waking up early because it makes me exhausted and tired all day when I don't get enough sleep.

11. I don’t know about other people, but for me. Snacks are not to my taste. Because they often are included with a lot of salt ( /sɒlt/) or sugar Which make(s) I increase weght. So I rarely /ˈreə.li/ eat snack

12. Frankly / fræŋ.kli/ speaking,  helping others  helps me feel good and reduce loneliness which allows us to make new friends and connect with our community


13. I don’t know about other people, but for me. I find it stress to be a leader. I don't want to put myself under great pressure. besisie, I think I lack all important leadership skill like communicate skill or decision making skill

No comments:

Post a Comment